Membership allows you to:
- Have immediate online access to our publications.
- Receive two complimentary hardback copies of each publication, additional copies can be purchased at a large discount.
- Get involved as a decision maker in the future of 'Gas as a Marine Fuel'. As a member you can participate in key forums such as the technical committee, working groups and industry panels.
- Meet decision makers by networking with high quality and credible fellow members of SGMF giving both insight and first-hand information on the industry as it develops.
- Access to our Members Portal with vital information exclusively for members only.
- Receive regular updates on matters affecting the industry including technical, regulatory and operational developments.
- Access to SGMF staff - experts in marine fuels, LNG, regulation, projects, operations and the maritime industry as a whole.
- Membership underlines your credibility and commitment to this key development in the maritime industry.
We welcome membership enquires from:
- Ship-owners using or intending to use LNG as a ship's fuel
- Marine Fuel Suppliers
- Bunker Suppliers small scale LNG operators
- Port authorities where LNG is bunkered or intended to be bunkered within their port
- Classification society
- Protection and Insurance Club
- Naval Architect
- Others such as training institutes
Annual membership fees are dependent on your company/organisation's turnover - and are broken down into three tiers:
- £12,000 for large organisations with a turnover in excess of £10,000,000
- £6,000 for medium sized organisations with a turnover of over between £1,000,000 and £10,000,000
- £3,900 for small size organisations with a turnover of under £1,000,000